This webpage is a way for faculty, staff, students, and their families to stay informed and to find support.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
The most effective steps you can take right now to protect yourself and your community are to:
- Avoid contact with people who are ill.Refrain from touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. (See CDC handwashing video at //www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZw4Ga3jg3E&feature=youtu.be.)
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are unavailable.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home if you are ill—do not go to work or classes.
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Resource links:
- IDPH – Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- IDPH – Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Frequently Asked Questions
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by Johns Hopkins CSSE
- CDC Homepage for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- CDC Travel Guidance
- CDC Guidance for Healthcare Professionals
- CDC Guidance for Laboratories